Traveling Luck for Itivdlerssuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Itivdlerssuaq?What's around Itivdlerssuaq?
Where to stay near Itivdlerssuaq
The timezone in Itivdlerssuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:58 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3833°, Longitude. -41.3500°
Satellite map around Itivdlerssuaq
Loading map of Itivdlerssuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Itivdlerssuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (14.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (15km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (19.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (13.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (17.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (15.7km)