Traveling Luck for Tupikajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tupikajik?What's around Tupikajik?
Where to stay near Tupikajik
The timezone in Tupikajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:13 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 63.2833°, Longitude. -41.0333°
Satellite map around Tupikajik
Loading map of Tupikajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tupikajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (24.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (15.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (20.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (9.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (13.7km)