Traveling Luck for Udsigten, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Udsigten?What's around Udsigten?
Where to stay near Udsigten
The timezone in Udsigten is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:24 and Sunset at 20:50. It's light
Latitude. 63.4333°, Longitude. -41.2167°
Satellite map around Udsigten
Loading map of Udsigten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Udsigten, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (16.8km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (15km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (7.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (17.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (16.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (12.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (14.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (17.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (11.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (11.2km)