Traveling Luck for Ryggvollsætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Ryggvollsaetra?What's around Ryggvollsaetra?
Wikipedia near Ryggvollsaetra
Where to stay near Ryggvollsætra
Also known as Rygvold Saeter, Rygvold Sæter
The timezone in Ryggvollsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 12.6167°
Satellite map around Ryggvollsætra
Loading map of Ryggvollsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ryggvollsætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (12.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (12.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grong Herad (13.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (14.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (11.8km)
Airports close to Ryggvollsætra
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (132.5km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (133.8km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (165km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (171.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (171.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ryggvollsætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (161.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (180.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (209.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.