Traveling Luck for Godejorda, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Godejorda?What's around Godejorda?
Wikipedia near Godejorda
Where to stay near Godejorda
Also known as Godejorden
The timezone in Godejorda is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4500°, Longitude. 12.5833°
Satellite map around Godejorda
Loading map of Godejorda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Godejorda, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (14km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (14.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Harran (14.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Gjætingrumpa (11.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Fiskemfossen (11.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ramsjøhøgda (6.1km)
Airports close to Godejorda
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (118.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (143.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (158.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (175.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (175.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Godejorda
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (168.6km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (192.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (199.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.