Traveling Luck for Aunsandsætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Aunsandsaetra?What's around Aunsandsaetra?
Wikipedia near Aunsandsaetra
Where to stay near Aunsandsætra
The timezone in Aunsandsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:32 and Sunset at 15:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. 12.6333°
Satellite map around Aunsandsætra
Loading map of Aunsandsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aunsandsætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Aunsandsætra (0km)
- Mollansætra (3.9km)
- Ryggvollsætra (4km)
- Bomosætra (4.6km)
- Bøgsetsætran (5.8km)
- Ålmosætra (6.4km)
- Tjeredalen (6.7km)
- Skavlandsætra (8km)
- Kuvassætra (8.2km)
- Langvatn (8.4km)
- Solås (10.3km)
- Omlisætra (10.8km)
- Kolvensætra (11km)
- Granasætra (11.7km)
- Reinsjølian (12.4km)
- Husa (12.8km)
- Berg (13.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (14.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (14km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (12.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (11.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (8.3km)
Airports close to Aunsandsætra
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (131.4km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (136.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (161.4km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (170.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (174.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aunsandsætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (158.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (177.1km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (212.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.