Traveling Luck for Andorelva, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Andorelva?What's around Andorelva?
Wikipedia near Andorelva
Where to stay near Andorelva
Also known as Andorelven
The timezone in Andorelva is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 12.8000°
Satellite map around Andorelva
Loading map of Andorelva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Andorelva, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Litle Øyingen (4.2km)
- Kuvatnet (6.2km)
- Andorsjøen (7.1km)
- Store Øyingen (8.8km)
- Seisjøen (8.9km)
- Fiskløysa (9.3km)
- Fiskløysa (9.6km)
- Movatnet (10.1km)
- Sjysjøen (11.7km)
- Dalvatnet (11.7km)
- Vidvatnet (12.7km)
- Ismenningen (13.6km)
- Finnbuvatnet (14km)
- Larvtjørnet (14.5km)
- Reinsjøen (15.3km)
- Leirsjøen (16km)
- Drevsjøen (16.2km)
- Langvatnet (16.5km)
- Langvatnet (16.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ålmosætra (3.4km)
- Mollansætra (5.4km)
- Tjeredalen (5.4km)
- Kuvassætra (7.1km)
- Bomosætra (7.2km)
- Omlisætra (8km)
- Aunsandsætra (9.3km)
- Græssåmoen (10.9km)
- Skavlandsætra (10.9km)
- Prestesætra (11.9km)
- Ryggvollsætra (12.1km)
- Bøgsetsætran (12.9km)
- Aunsætra (13.1km)
- Grønlia (14.4km)
- Kolvensætra (14.7km)
- Reinsjølian (14.9km)
- Megardssætra (15.5km)
- Langvassætra (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (13.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (14.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (2.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (3.2km)
Airports close to Andorelva
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (134.6km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (141.7km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (153.2km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (176.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (177.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Andorelva
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (149.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (168.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.