Traveling Luck for Mollansætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Mollansaetra?What's around Mollansaetra?
Wikipedia near Mollansaetra
Where to stay near Mollansætra
Also known as Mollan Setre, Mollanseter
The timezone in Mollansaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. 12.7000°
Satellite map around Mollansætra
Loading map of Mollansætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mollansætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mollansætra (0km)
- Ålmosætra (2.6km)
- Tjeredalen (3.9km)
- Aunsandsætra (3.9km)
- Bomosætra (4km)
- Kuvassætra (5.9km)
- Ryggvollsætra (7.2km)
- Skavlandsætra (7.7km)
- Bøgsetsætran (8.5km)
- Omlisætra (8.9km)
- Kolvensætra (11.5km)
- Langvatn (12km)
- Reinsjølian (12.3km)
- Solås (13.5km)
- Aunsætra (13.6km)
- Prestesætra (13.8km)
- Grønlia (14km)
- Megardssætra (14.5km)
- Husa (14.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (13.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (12.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (7.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (4.6km)
Airports close to Mollansætra
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (132.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (138.9km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (157.8km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (172.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (176.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mollansætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (154.9km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (173.4km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (212.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.