Traveling Luck for Lurudal, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Lurudal?What's around Lurudal?
Wikipedia near Lurudal
Where to stay near Lurudal
The timezone in Lurudal is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:22 and Sunset at 15:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 12.5500°
Satellite map around Lurudal
Loading map of Lurudal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lurudal, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ryggvollsætra (3.9km)
- Bøgsetsætran (4.2km)
- Granasætra (5.9km)
- Aunsandsætra (7.2km)
- Langvatn (7.2km)
- Bomosætra (9.3km)
- Solås (9.8km)
- Berg (10km)
- Mollansætra (10.9km)
- Forsmoen (10.9km)
- Heia (11.1km)
- Stormoen (12.4km)
- Ålmosætra (13.4km)
- Skavlandsætra (13.8km)
- Tjeredalen (13.9km)
- Omlisætra (14.4km)
- Trollvassætra (14.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grong Herad (10km)
Airports close to Lurudal
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (130.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (133.1km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (168.6km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (168.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (169.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lurudal
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (164.9km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (184.3km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (209.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.