Traveling Luck for Bomo, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Bomo?What's around Bomo?
Wikipedia near Bomo
Where to stay near Bomo
The timezone in Bomo is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 15:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 12.4667°
Satellite map around Bomo
Loading map of Bomo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bomo, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solås (2.6km)
- Langvatn (3.9km)
- Husa (4.2km)
- Kolvensætra (6.7km)
- Berg (7.7km)
- Skavlandsætra (7.8km)
- Dalssætra (8.5km)
- Reinsjølian (8.8km)
- Aunsandsætra (9.3km)
- Granasætra (9.9km)
- Trollvassætra (10.1km)
- Ryggvollsætra (10.9km)
- Kuvassætra (11.7km)
- Mollansætra (12km)
- Tjeredalen (12km)
- Brønstadsætra (12.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (12.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (8.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (11.8km)
Airports close to Bomo
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (122.9km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (139.3km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (161km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (163.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (180.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bomo
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (165.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (179.8km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (227.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.