Traveling Luck for Bomosætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Bomosaetra?What's around Bomosaetra?
Wikipedia near Bomosaetra
Where to stay near Bomosætra
The timezone in Bomosaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:32 and Sunset at 15:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 12.7167°
Satellite map around Bomosætra
Loading map of Bomosætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bomosætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bomosætra (0km)
- Mollansætra (4km)
- Aunsandsætra (4.6km)
- Ryggvollsætra (5.4km)
- Bøgsetsætran (5.7km)
- Ålmosætra (5.9km)
- Omlisætra (6.2km)
- Tjeredalen (7.8km)
- Kuvassætra (9.9km)
- Skavlandsætra (11.4km)
- Langvatn (12.8km)
- Græssåmoen (14.5km)
- Granasætra (14.8km)
- Solås (14.9km)
- Kolvensætra (14.9km)
- Reinsjølian (16km)
- Stormoen (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grautdalen (9.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (16km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Storåsen (9.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (8km)
Airports close to Bomosætra
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (135.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (135.7km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (160.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (172.3km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (174.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bomosætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (155.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (175.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (208.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.