Traveling Luck for Lerå, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Lera?What's around Lera?
Wikipedia near Lera
Where to stay near Lerå
Also known as Leraa
The timezone in Lera is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 12.3833°
Satellite map around Lerå
Loading map of Lerå and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lerå, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lerå (0km)
- Sjem (1.9km)
- Viosen (2.1km)
- Snåsa (2.1km)
- Bruvoll (3.4km)
- Navlus (3.9km)
- Bomo (4.2km)
- Vågi (4.2km)
- Øverbygda (4.7km)
- Brønstad (5.7km)
- Mona (5.7km)
- Skavland (6.2km)
- Vegset (6.8km)
- Agle (7km)
- Jørstad (7.2km)
- Kjennerås (8km)
- Medjås (8.5km)
- Kleiv (9.8km)
- Landsem (10.1km)
- Åsan (12.4km)
- Lurudal (12.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Lerå
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (11.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (12.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (11.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (13.1km)
Airports close to Lerå
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (120.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (139km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (157.1km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (166.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (181.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lerå
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (169.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (182.8km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (228.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.