Traveling Luck for Skjerva, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Skjerva?What's around Skjerva?
Wikipedia near Skjerva
Where to stay near Skjerva
The timezone in Skjerva is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:54 and Sunset at 16:54. It's light
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. 12.5667°
Satellite map around Skjerva
Loading map of Skjerva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skjerva, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Aunsandsætra (3.9km)
- Langvatn (5.4km)
- Skavlandsætra (6.1km)
- Ryggvollsætra (6.4km)
- Mollansætra (6.8km)
- Solås (6.8km)
- Tjeredalen (7.8km)
- Kolvensætra (8km)
- Kuvassætra (8.3km)
- Bøgsetsætran (8.5km)
- Bomosætra (8.5km)
- Ålmosætra (8.7km)
- Husa (8.9km)
- Reinsjølian (9.8km)
- Granasætra (10.3km)
- Berg (10.8km)
- Dalssætra (12.9km)
- Brønstadsætra (13.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (13.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (9.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (10.1km)
Airports close to Skjerva
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (127.7km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (137.9km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (162km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (166.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (177.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skjerva
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (161.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (177.8km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (227.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.