Traveling Luck for Ålmo, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Almo?What's around Almo?
Wikipedia near Almo
Where to stay near Ålmo
Also known as Aalmo
The timezone in Almo is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 12.5667°
Satellite map around Ålmo
Loading map of Ålmo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ålmo, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Skavlandsætra (4.2km)
- Aunsandsætra (5.1km)
- Kolvensætra (6.1km)
- Langvatn (6.4km)
- Mollansætra (7km)
- Solås (7km)
- Tjeredalen (7km)
- Kuvassætra (7.1km)
- Husa (7.8km)
- Reinsjølian (7.8km)
- Ryggvollsætra (8.2km)
- Ålmosætra (8.4km)
- Bomosætra (9.6km)
- Bøgsetsætran (10.3km)
- Dalssætra (11.5km)
- Berg (11.7km)
- Brønstadsætra (11.7km)
- Megardssætra (11.8km)
- Granasætra (11.8km)
- Grønlia (12.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (7.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (12.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (9.5km)
Airports close to Ålmo
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (126.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (139.8km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (160.5km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (165.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (179.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ålmo
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (160.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (176.4km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (226.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.