Traveling Luck for Kolvensætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Kolvensaetra?What's around Kolvensaetra?
Wikipedia near Kolvensaetra
Where to stay near Kolvensætra
The timezone in Kolvensaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 15:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 12.5333°
Satellite map around Kolvensætra
Loading map of Kolvensætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolvensætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kolvensætra (0km)
- Reinsjølian (2.1km)
- Skavlandsætra (3.9km)
- Husa (5.4km)
- Brønstadsætra (5.9km)
- Megardssætra (6.7km)
- Dalssætra (7km)
- Grønlia (7.7km)
- Steinkjersætra (7.8km)
- Kuvassætra (7.9km)
- Kjevlisætra (8.2km)
- Solås (9.3km)
- Tjeredalen (9.3km)
- Aunsætra (9.6km)
- Langvatn (10.3km)
- Aunsandsætra (11km)
- Mollansætra (11.5km)
- Ålmosætra (11.7km)
- Kjenstadsætra (12.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (2.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Gressåmoen Nasjonalpark (11.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (6.1km)
Airports close to Kolvensætra
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (120.9km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (145.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (157.1km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (162km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolvensætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (160km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (173.3km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.