Traveling Luck for Dobrovolcheskiy, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Dobrovolcheskiy?What's around Dobrovolcheskiy?
Wikipedia near Dobrovolcheskiy
Where to stay near Dobrovolcheskiy
Also known as Novaya Zemlya
The timezone in Dobrovolcheskiy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2969°, Longitude. 68.6553°
Satellite map around Dobrovolcheskiy
Loading map of Dobrovolcheskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobrovolcheskiy, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dobrovolcheskiy (0km)
- Panji Bolo (4.9km)
- (( Pionersk )) (5.3km)
- Pionerskiy (6.5km)
- Oktyabrskiy (7.2km)
- Dŭsty (7.4km)
- Khlopkovyy (7.6km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (7.7km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.3km)
- Peteul (9.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (11.1km)
- Pakhtakor (11.1km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (11.4km)
- Turkmeny (12km)
- Pervomayskiy (12.2km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (12.3km)
- Novabad (12.6km)
- Yangiobod (12.6km)
- Vakhsh (13.3km)
- Bol'shevik (13.8km)
- Frunze (14.7km)
- Novobod (15.2km)
- Pervoye Maya (15.4km)
- Shīr Khān (15.6km)
- Tel'man (16km)
- Komsomol (16.1km)
- Kumsangir (16.2km)
- Panji Poyon (16.3km)
- Frunze (16.6km)
- Askari Surkh (16.9km)
- (( Engel's )) (17km)
- Qarāvol (17.2km)
- (( Barzangī )) (17.7km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (18km)
- Pobeda (18.3km)
- Sotsializm (18.5km)
- Kalācheh (18.5km)
- Kalinin (18.7km)
- Kyzylnishon (19.1km)
- Yakkadin (19.6km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (19.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (14.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (5.1km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (12km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (18.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (10.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Qarāvol (15.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (9.3km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (9.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (13.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (11.5km)
Airports close to Dobrovolcheskiy
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (91.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (171.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (179.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dobrovolcheskiy
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (120.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (147.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.