Traveling Luck for Oktyabrskiy, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Oktyabrskiy?What's around Oktyabrskiy?
Wikipedia near Oktyabrskiy
Where to stay near Oktyabrskiy
The timezone in Oktyabrskiy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3278°, Longitude. 68.7081°
Satellite map around Oktyabrskiy
Loading map of Oktyabrskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oktyabrskiy, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oktyabrskiy (0km)
- Pervoye Maya (1.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (1.7km)
- Panji Bolo (2.9km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (3.8km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (4.7km)
- Dŭsty (4.8km)
- Pervomayskiy (5.2km)
- Pionerskiy (5.3km)
- Yangiobod (5.5km)
- Novabad (5.7km)
- (( Pionersk )) (6.2km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (7.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (7.9km)
- Pakhtakor (9km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (9.7km)
- Peteul (9.8km)
- Novobod (10.7km)
- Bol'shevik (11.7km)
- Kumsangir (11.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (13.1km)
- Vakhsh (13.8km)
- Komsomol (13.9km)
- Turkmeny (14.2km)
- Askari Surkh (14.6km)
- Tel'man (15km)
- (( Engel's )) (15.8km)
- Qarāvol (16.6km)
- Kyzylnishon (16.7km)
- Frunze (16.9km)
- Sotsializm (17.1km)
- Pobeda (17.8km)
- Madaniyat (17.8km)
- Kalinin (17.8km)
- Frunze (18.1km)
- Botteh Kashān (18.8km)
- Udarnik (18.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (19.4km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (20.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (10.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (11.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (4.6km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (14.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (17.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Qarāvol (17.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (17.7km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (12.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (16km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (4.7km)
Airports close to Oktyabrskiy
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (93.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (166.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (186.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oktyabrskiy
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (118.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (153.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.