Traveling Luck for Mekhnat-Rokhat, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Mekhnat-Rokhat?What's around Mekhnat-Rokhat?
Wikipedia near Mekhnat-Rokhat
Where to stay near Mekhnat-Rokhat
The timezone in Mekhnat-Rokhat is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3592°, Longitude. 68.7247°
Satellite map around Mekhnat-Rokhat
Loading map of Mekhnat-Rokhat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mekhnat-Rokhat, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (0km)
- Novabad (1.2km)
- Yangiobod (2.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (3.6km)
- Pervomayskiy (3.9km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (4.6km)
- Oktyabrskiy (4.7km)
- Khlopkovyy (5.6km)
- Dŭsty (5.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (6.4km)
- Panji Bolo (6.6km)
- Pionerskiy (6.9km)
- Novobod (7.3km)
- Pakhtakor (8km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (8.1km)
- Kumsangir (8.6km)
- Peteul (10.1km)
- Bol'shevik (10.1km)
- (( Pionersk )) (10.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (11.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (11.4km)
- Komsomol (11.9km)
- Askari Surkh (12.4km)
- Vakhsh (13.6km)
- Tel'man (13.7km)
- Kyzylnishon (14.1km)
- (( Engel's )) (14.2km)
- Madaniyat (14.7km)
- Turkmeny (15.1km)
- Sotsializm (15.3km)
- Udarnik (16.2km)
- Kalinin (16.3km)
- Pobeda (16.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (16.9km)
- Qumsangir (17.2km)
- Frunze (17.5km)
- Madaniyat (18km)
- Frunze (18km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (18.6km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (18.9km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (19.2km)
- Kalininskiy (19.7km)
- Kirov (19.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (15.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (9.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (7.3km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (19.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (13.3km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (14.4km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (14.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Moikul (15.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (4.5km)
Airports close to Mekhnat-Rokhat
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (97.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (162.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (189.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mekhnat-Rokhat
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (120km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (155.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.