Traveling Luck for Qarāvol, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Qaravol?What's around Qaravol?
Wikipedia near Qaravol
Where to stay near Qarāvol
Also known as Karaul
The timezone in Qaravol is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 37.2050°, Longitude. 68.7411°
Satellite map around Qarāvol
Loading map of Qarāvol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qarāvol, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalācheh (3.4km)
- Qarāvol (4.8km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (5.3km)
- Morād Sheykh (6.3km)
- Bāsez (7km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (7.2km)
- Zard Kamar (7.6km)
- Qareh Torkaman (7.8km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (8km)
- Botteh Kashān (8.7km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (9.5km)
- Dowrman (9.6km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (10.3km)
- (( Barzangī )) (10.6km)
- `Arab Shākh (10.9km)
- (( Pionersk )) (11.7km)
- Bīsh Kappah (12.6km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (13.4km)
- Ajghan (14km)
- Kanam (14.8km)
- Shīr Khān (14.9km)
- Toblaki (15.2km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (15.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (15.8km)
- Ḩajjhā (16.3km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (16.4km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (16.6km)
- Majar (17km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (17.1km)
- Oktyabrskiy (17.2km)
- Ūrtah Boz (17.5km)
- Panji Bolo (17.8km)
- `Omar Kheyl (17.8km)
- (( Chatal )) (17.9km)
- Panji Poyon (17.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (18km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (18.1km)
- Pervomayskiy (18.7km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (19.1km)
- Tūrānī (19.2km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (19.4km)
- Āq Masjed (19.9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (19.4km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (11.8km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (4.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (18.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (18.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (17.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (2.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (17.7km)
Airports close to Qarāvol
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (76.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (182.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (183.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qarāvol
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (105.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (157.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.