Traveling Luck for Pervomayskiy, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pervomayskiy?What's around Pervomayskiy?
Wikipedia near Pervomayskiy
Where to stay near Pervomayskiy
Also known as Pervomaysk
The timezone in Pervomayskiy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 37.3411°, Longitude. 68.7522°
Satellite map around Pervomayskiy
Loading map of Pervomayskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pervomayskiy, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervomayskiy (0km)
- Yangiobod (2.3km)
- Novabad (3.6km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (3.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (4.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (4.8km)
- Oktyabrskiy (5.2km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (7.4km)
- Panji Bolo (8km)
- Dŭsty (8.7km)
- Pionerskiy (9.6km)
- (( Pionersk )) (9.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (10.2km)
- Novobod (11.1km)
- Pakhtakor (11.8km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (12km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (12.2km)
- Kumsangir (12.3km)
- Peteul (13.5km)
- Bol'shevik (14km)
- Pervoye Maya (15km)
- Komsomol (15.8km)
- Askari Surkh (16.3km)
- Qarāvol (16.8km)
- Vakhsh (17.2km)
- Tel'man (17.6km)
- Botteh Kashān (17.8km)
- Kyzylnishon (18km)
- (( Engel's )) (18.1km)
- Turkmeny (18.4km)
- Ūrtah Boz (18.5km)
- Madaniyat (18.5km)
- Sotsializm (19.2km)
- Udarnik (20.1km)
- Kalinin (20.2km)
- Pobeda (20.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (20.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (20.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (15.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (13.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (9.4km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (17.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (16.1km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (17.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (18.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (1.1km)
Airports close to Pervomayskiy
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (94.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (164.4km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (191.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pervomayskiy
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (116.1km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (158.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.