Traveling Luck for Dŭsty, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Dusty?What's around Dusty?
Wikipedia near Dusty
Where to stay near Dŭsty
Also known as Dusti, Molotovabad, Pyandzh
The timezone in Dusty is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:37. It's light
Latitude. 37.3486°, Longitude. 68.6733°
Satellite map around Dŭsty
Loading map of Dŭsty and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dŭsty, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dŭsty (0km)
- Pionerskiy (1.2km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (1.3km)
- Panji Bolo (3.3km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (3.9km)
- Pakhtakor (4.5km)
- Oktyabrskiy (4.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (5km)
- Peteul (5km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (5.4km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (5.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (6.4km)
- Novabad (7km)
- Bol'shevik (7.3km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (7.4km)
- Yangiobod (7.7km)
- Novobod (7.9km)
- Pervomayskiy (8.7km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.8km)
- Kumsangir (8.9km)
- Vakhsh (9km)
- (( Pionersk )) (9.4km)
- Komsomol (9.6km)
- Turkmeny (9.7km)
- Askari Surkh (10.4km)
- Tel'man (10.4km)
- (( Engel's )) (11.2km)
- Frunze (12.3km)
- Kyzylnishon (12.6km)
- Sotsializm (12.6km)
- Pobeda (13.1km)
- Kalinin (13.2km)
- Frunze (13.3km)
- Madaniyat (14.1km)
- Udarnik (14.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (15.2km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (15.3km)
- Yakkadin (15.7km)
- Kirov (16.1km)
- Qumsangir (16.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (16.9km)
- Sverdlov (17.4km)
- Besharyk (18.2km)
- Madaniyat (18.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (15.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (11.1km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (8.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (7.5km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (14.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (2.2km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (18.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (8.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (16.8km)
Airports close to Dŭsty
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (97.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (164km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (184.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dŭsty
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (123.3km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (149.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.