Traveling Luck for Pakhtakor, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pakhtakor?What's around Pakhtakor?
Wikipedia near Pakhtakor
Where to stay near Pakhtakor
The timezone in Pakhtakor is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:48. It's light
Latitude. 37.378055600000003°, Longitude. 68.655277799999993°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pakhtakor, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pakhtakor (0km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (1.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (1.7km)
- Bol'shevik (2.8km)
- Peteul (2.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (4.3km)
- Dŭsty (4.5km)
- Pionerskiy (4.8km)
- Komsomol (5.2km)
- Novobod (5.2km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (5.2km)
- Vakhsh (5.6km)
- Kumsangir (5.7km)
- Askari Surkh (5.9km)
- Tel'man (6km)
- (( Engel's )) (6.8km)
- Turkmeny (7.6km)
- Panji Bolo (7.8km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (8km)
- Kyzylnishon (8.1km)
- Sotsializm (8.1km)
- Pobeda (8.8km)
- Kalinin (8.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.9km)
- Novabad (8.9km)
- Oktyabrskiy (9km)
- Frunze (9.7km)
- Madaniyat (9.9km)
- Frunze (10km)
- Yangiobod (10.1km)
- Udarnik (10.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (10.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (10.7km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (11.1km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (11.3km)
- Pervomayskiy (11.8km)
- Yakkadin (11.8km)
- Kirov (11.9km)
- Qumsangir (12.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (12.4km)
- Sverdlov (13.3km)
- Besharyk (13.8km)
- (( Pionersk )) (13.9km)
- Madaniyat (14.4km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (14.5km)
- Turkmenabad (14.5km)
- Kalininskiy (14.8km)
- Maksim Gorkiy (14.9km)
- Rohi Lenin (15.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (13km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (14.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (8.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (3.1km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Dzhilikul' (15.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah (15.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (6.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (12.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Ararat (10.3km)
Airports close to Pakhtakor
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (102.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (160.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (184.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pakhtakor
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (127.4km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (148.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.