Traveling Luck for Kalācheh, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Kalacheh?What's around Kalacheh?
Wikipedia near Kalacheh
Where to stay near Kalācheh
Also known as Kalacha
The timezone in Kalacheh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1806°, Longitude. 68.7403°
Satellite map around Kalācheh
Loading map of Kalācheh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalācheh, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalācheh (0km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (3.2km)
- Zard Kamar (4.6km)
- Qareh Torkaman (4.7km)
- Morād Sheykh (5km)
- Bāsez (5.4km)
- Qarāvol (7.1km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (7.2km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (7.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (7.7km)
- Dowrman (8.6km)
- (( Barzangī )) (9.4km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (9.4km)
- Botteh Kashān (10.3km)
- Bīsh Kappah (10.6km)
- `Arab Shākh (10.8km)
- Ajghan (12.8km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (13.5km)
- Kanam (13.6km)
- Toblaki (14.5km)
- Shīr Khān (14.8km)
- (( Pionersk )) (14.8km)
- Majar (15.4km)
- Ḩajjhā (16km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (16.2km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (16.6km)
- `Omar Kheyl (17.1km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (17.4km)
- Panji Poyon (17.9km)
- Tūrānī (18.3km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (18.5km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (18.9km)
- (( Chatal )) (19km)
- Ūrtabulāqi (19km)
- Khlopkovyy (19.2km)
- Ūrtah Boz (19.3km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (19.3km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (19.9km)
- Oktyabrskiy (20.5km)
- Panji Bolo (20.9km)
- Khāneqāh (20.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (21.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (17.1km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (12.2km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (6.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (18.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (19.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (14km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (4.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (21km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kotal-e Majār (18.1km)
Airports close to Kalācheh
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (73.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (181.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (186.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalācheh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (103.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (158km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.