Traveling Luck for Peteul, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Peteul?What's around Peteul?
Wikipedia near Peteul
Where to stay near Peteul
The timezone in Peteul is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3661°, Longitude. 68.6331°
Satellite map around Peteul
Loading map of Peteul and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peteul, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Peteul (0km)
- Pakhtakor (2.9km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (4km)
- Vakhsh (4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (4.4km)
- Bol'shevik (4.4km)
- Pionerskiy (4.6km)
- Turkmeny (5km)
- Dŭsty (5km)
- Pervoye Maya (6km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (6.2km)
- Tel'man (6.2km)
- Komsomol (6.6km)
- (( Engel's )) (7.2km)
- Askari Surkh (7.4km)
- Frunze (7.4km)
- Panji Bolo (7.8km)
- Novobod (8.1km)
- Frunze (8.3km)
- Kumsangir (8.5km)
- Pobeda (8.6km)
- Sotsializm (8.7km)
- Kalinin (8.9km)
- Kyzylnishon (9.6km)
- Oktyabrskiy (9.8km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (9.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (10km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (10.1km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (10.5km)
- Yakkadin (10.8km)
- Novabad (11.1km)
- Kirov (11.3km)
- Khlopkovyy (11.4km)
- Udarnik (11.4km)
- Madaniyat (11.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (11.9km)
- Yangiobod (12.1km)
- Sverdlov (12.6km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (13.4km)
- Pervomayskiy (13.5km)
- (( Pionersk )) (13.5km)
- Qumsangir (13.9km)
- Besharyk (13.9km)
- Turkmenabad (13.9km)
- Namuna (15.4km)
- (( Yunachi )) (15.9km)
- Tojikobod (15.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (15.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (12.7km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (5.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Pristanskaya Dacha (15.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah (14.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (5.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (13.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Ararat (13.2km)
Airports close to Peteul
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (101.3km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (162.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (181.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Peteul
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (128.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (145.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.