Traveling Luck for Yangiobod, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Yangiobod?What's around Yangiobod?
Wikipedia near Yangiobod
Where to stay near Yangiobod
Also known as Yangiabad
The timezone in Yangiobod is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3561°, Longitude. 68.7431°
Satellite map around Yangiobod
Loading map of Yangiobod and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yangiobod, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yangiobod (0km)
- Novabad (1.4km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (2.1km)
- Pervomayskiy (2.3km)
- Pervoye Maya (4.3km)
- Oktyabrskiy (5.5km)
- Khlopkovyy (5.8km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (6.5km)
- Dŭsty (7.7km)
- Panji Bolo (7.9km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (8.4km)
- Pionerskiy (8.8km)
- Novobod (8.9km)
- Pakhtakor (10.1km)
- Kumsangir (10.1km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (10.1km)
- (( Pionersk )) (11.1km)
- Bol'shevik (12.1km)
- Peteul (12.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (12.6km)
- Pervoye Maya (13km)
- Komsomol (13.8km)
- Askari Surkh (14.2km)
- Vakhsh (15.6km)
- Tel'man (15.6km)
- Kyzylnishon (15.8km)
- (( Engel's )) (16.1km)
- Madaniyat (16.2km)
- Turkmeny (17.1km)
- Sotsializm (17.2km)
- Udarnik (17.9km)
- Kalinin (18.2km)
- Pobeda (18.4km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (18.5km)
- Qumsangir (18.6km)
- Qarāvol (19km)
- Madaniyat (19.2km)
- Frunze (19.5km)
- Botteh Kashān (20.1km)
- Frunze (20.1km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (20.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (20.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (16.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (11.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (8.9km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (19.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (13.9km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (16.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (20km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Moikul (13.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (3.2km)
Airports close to Yangiobod
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (96.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (162.4km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yangiobod
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (118.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (157.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.