Traveling Luck for Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Tahaneh-ye Qaravol?What's around Tahaneh-ye Qaravol?
Wikipedia near Tahaneh-ye Qaravol
Where to stay near Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol
Also known as Pogranichnyy Post Karaul
The timezone in Tahaneh-ye Qaravol is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2528°, Longitude. 68.7242°
Satellite map around Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol
Loading map of Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pionersk )) (5km)
- Qarāvol (7.5km)
- Khlopkovyy (9.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (9.7km)
- Kalācheh (10.1km)
- Oktyabrskiy (10.4km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (10.8km)
- Panji Bolo (11km)
- Botteh Kashān (11.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (11.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (11.8km)
- Pervomayskiy (12.5km)
- Morād Sheykh (12.6km)
- Bāsez (13.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (13.5km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (13.8km)
- (( Barzangī )) (13.9km)
- Qareh Torkaman (14km)
- Pionerskiy (14.1km)
- Dŭsty (14.3km)
- Yangiobod (14.3km)
- Zard Kamar (14.4km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (14.5km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (14.6km)
- Dowrman (15.2km)
- Novabad (15.2km)
- `Arab Shākh (15.3km)
- Shīr Khān (15.5km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (15.7km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (17.3km)
- Ūrtah Boz (17.7km)
- Panji Poyon (17.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (18km)
- Peteul (18.5km)
- Pakhtakor (18.8km)
- Bīsh Kappah (18.9km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (18.9km)
- Ajghan (19.4km)
- (( Chatal )) (19.5km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (19.6km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (19.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (14.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (12.7km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (15.4km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (5.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (19.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (15.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (18.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (5.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (11.4km)
Airports close to Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (83.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (176.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (183.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (110.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (155.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.