Traveling Luck for Kumsangirskiy Rayon, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Kumsangirskiy Rayon?What's around Kumsangirskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Kumsangirskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Kumsangirskiy Rayon
The timezone in Kumsangirskiy Rayon is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3333°, Longitude. 68.6667°
Satellite map around Kumsangirskiy Rayon
Loading map of Kumsangirskiy Rayon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kumsangirskiy Rayon, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pionerskiy (1.5km)
- Panji Bolo (2km)
- Dŭsty (2.2km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (2.8km)
- Oktyabrskiy (4.6km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (5.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (5.3km)
- Peteul (5.8km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (6km)
- Khlopkovyy (6km)
- Pakhtakor (6.3km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (7.3km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (7.3km)
- (( Pionersk )) (7.8km)
- Novabad (8.5km)
- Yangiobod (8.9km)
- Bol'shevik (9km)
- Pervomayskiy (9.4km)
- Turkmeny (9.7km)
- Vakhsh (9.8km)
- Novobod (10.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (10.6km)
- Kumsangir (11.1km)
- Komsomol (11.4km)
- Tel'man (11.8km)
- Askari Surkh (12.2km)
- Frunze (12.5km)
- (( Engel's )) (12.7km)
- Frunze (13.9km)
- Sotsializm (14.1km)
- Pobeda (14.4km)
- Kyzylnishon (14.4km)
- Kalinin (14.6km)
- Madaniyat (16.1km)
- Maksim Gor'kiy (16.3km)
- Udarnik (16.5km)
- Yakkadin (16.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (17km)
- Kirov (17.1km)
- Sverdlov (18.4km)
- Qumsangir (18.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (18.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (9.3km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Dar'ya-Kul' (17.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (0km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (16.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (14.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (17.9km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (8km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Qarāvol (12.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (17.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero )) (( Tuganak-Kul' (17.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (9.1km)
Airports close to Kumsangirskiy Rayon
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (95.9km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (166.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (182.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kumsangirskiy Rayon
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (122.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (149.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.