Traveling Luck for Koudia Sers, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Koudia Sers?What's around Koudia Sers?
Wikipedia near Koudia Sers
Where to stay near Koudia Sers
Also known as Koudia Serse
The timezone in Koudia Sers is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 19:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0331°, Longitude. -2.4892°
Satellite map around Koudia Sers
Loading map of Koudia Sers and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koudia Sers, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Aïn Chaïr (24.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (11.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (24.1km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (19.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (7.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (24.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (21.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (30.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (14.6km)