Traveling Luck for Oued Mellah, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Oued Mellah?What's around Oued Mellah?
Wikipedia near Oued Mellah
Where to stay near Oued Mellah
Also known as Ain Chair, Aïn Chaïr
The timezone in Oued Mellah is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.19°, Longitude. -2.47°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Mellah, in Oriental, Morocco
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Mengoub Station (28.7km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (16.5km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (18.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hasfet en Nouali (22.4km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tit n' Zembaït (30.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jebel Lourhaïda el Rharbia (28km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar el Beïda (1.9km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Dayet el Hajel (27.9km)