Traveling Luck for Oued Selim, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued Selim?What's around Oued Selim?
Wikipedia near Oued Selim
Where to stay near Oued Selim
The timezone in Oued Selim is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 19:33. It's light
Latitude. 31.9500°, Longitude. -2.4333°
Satellite map around Oued Selim
Loading map of Oued Selim and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Selim, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (18.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (21km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (29.2km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (25.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (26.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (23.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (4.7km)