Traveling Luck for Oued Moumena, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued Moumena?What's around Oued Moumena?
Wikipedia near Oued Moumena
Where to stay near Oued Moumena
The timezone in Oued Moumena is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 31.8728°, Longitude. -2.3253°
Satellite map around Oued Moumena
Loading map of Oued Moumena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Moumena, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Moumena (0km)
- Oued Talzaza (1.3km)
- Oued Menabha (6.6km)
- Oued el Morra (14.3km)
- Oued Mourhel (15.3km)
- Oued Selim (17.3km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (18.5km)
- Oued Zgag (22.2km)
- Oued Thoffa (27.9km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (28.2km)
- Oued Cheïkh (29.9km)
- Oued er Rtem (31.2km)
- Oued Aïssa (32.9km)
- Oued el Jdid (33km)
- Oued el Haouari (34km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (17.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (31.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (16km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (30.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (6.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (19.4km)