Traveling Luck for Hassi Morra, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Hassi Morra?What's around Hassi Morra?
Wikipedia near Hassi Morra
Where to stay near Hassi Morra
Also known as El Morra Foukania, Hassi el Morra Fokania
The timezone in Hassi Morra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8208°, Longitude. -2.4694°
Satellite map around Hassi Morra
Loading map of Hassi Morra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi Morra, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Zgag (3.2km)
- Oued el Morra (6.2km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (10.1km)
- Oued Menabha (13km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (17.6km)
- Oued Selim (19.1km)
- Oued Moumena (19.3km)
- Oued Gola (19.8km)
- Oued Talzaza (20.3km)
- Oued Zebboudj (22.9km)
- Oued Messouar (30.2km)
- Oued Ziar (31.6km)
- Oued Mourhel (32.6km)
- Oued Sers (33.5km)
- Oued el Hamadi (34km)
- Oued Anndjar (34.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- 'Erg Rhenia (35.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (28.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (37km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- 'Erg Bou Zekri (32.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (27.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Goumigma (10.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (31.5km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (20km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (16.2km)