Traveling Luck for Maaleg Nifou, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Maaleg Nifou?What's around Maaleg Nifou?
Wikipedia near Maaleg Nifou
Where to stay near Maaleg Nifou
The timezone in Maaleg Nifou is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9167°, Longitude. -2.3833°
Satellite map around Maaleg Nifou
Loading map of Maaleg Nifou and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maaleg Nifou, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (26.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (23.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (14.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (31.9km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (28.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (32.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (15.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (10.5km)