Traveling Luck for Sidi Hadj Ali, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Sidi Hadj Ali?What's around Sidi Hadj Ali?
Wikipedia near Sidi Hadj Ali
Where to stay near Sidi Hadj Ali
The timezone in Sidi Hadj Ali is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 20:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9333°, Longitude. -2.4667°
Satellite map around Sidi Hadj Ali
Loading map of Sidi Hadj Ali and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sidi Hadj Ali, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (24.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (22.2km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (29.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (22.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Safsaf (28.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (24.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (0km)