Traveling Luck for Cerro Caballuno, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Caballuno?What's around Cerro Caballuno?
Wikipedia near Cerro Caballuno
Where to stay near Cerro Caballuno
The timezone in Cerro Caballuno is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 20:05. It's light
Latitude. -20.7167°, Longitude. -68.8167°
Loading map of Cerro Caballuno and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Caballuno, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Ucuma (31.5km)
- Quebrada Acacha (32.3km)
- Quebrada San Miguel (32.3km)
- Quebrada Quiscoma (32.4km)
- Quebrada Guastipa (33.8km)
- Quebrada Quelcocha (37.2km)
- Quebrada Pasaca (39.1km)
- Quebrada Cuno (39.9km)
- Quebrada Vicuñauno (39.9km)
- Quebrada de La Vicuña (39.9km)
- Quebrada Corral Quemado (42.5km)
- Quebrada del Pabellón (42.8km)
- Quebrada Porqueza (43km)
- Quebrada Yanacancha (46.4km)
- Quebrada Agua Verde (46.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (33.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal Quelcocha (27.1km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (38.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (12km)