Traveling Luck for Aguada Ucuma, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Aguada Ucuma?What's around Aguada Ucuma?
Wikipedia near Aguada Ucuma
Where to stay near Aguada Ucuma
The timezone in Aguada Ucuma is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 20:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6667°, Longitude. -68.8333°
Satellite map around Aguada Ucuma
Loading map of Aguada Ucuma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aguada Ucuma, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Quiscoma (15.5km)
- Quebrada Ucuma (21.2km)
- Quebrada Porqueza (27.1km)
- Quebrada Caballuno (31.8km)
- Quebrada La Chilena (33.7km)
- Quebrada San Miguel (34.8km)
- Quebrada Acacha (34.8km)
- Quebrada de Sotcaya (37.1km)
- Quebrada Indiana (37.5km)
- Quebrada Guastipa (38.7km)
- Quebrada Agua Verde (43.9km)
- Quebrada Barranco (45.6km)
- Quebrada Garrapatani (49.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mina San Pedro (38.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (37.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (19.5km)