Traveling Luck for Cerro La Chilena, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro La Chilena?What's around Cerro La Chilena?
Wikipedia near Cerro La Chilena
Where to stay near Cerro La Chilena
The timezone in Cerro La Chilena is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -20.6°, Longitude. -68.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro La Chilena, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Quiscoma (15.5km)
- Quebrada Porqueza (21.9km)
- Quebrada Garrapatani (30.9km)
- Quebrada Ucuma (30.9km)
- Quebrada La Chilena (33.7km)
- Quebrada Caballuno (39km)
- Quebrada Indiana (40.8km)
- Quebrada de Caya (42.7km)
- Quebrada de Sotcaya (43.4km)
- Quebrada Vila (43.9km)
- Quebrada Vila Pampa (43.9km)
- Quebrada Guañada (47.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Puntamalla (23.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (39.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal de Jachucoposa (37.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (27.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mina San Pedro (38.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (37.3km)