Traveling Luck for Carcañal Quelcocha, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Carcanal Quelcocha?What's around Carcanal Quelcocha?
Wikipedia near Carcanal Quelcocha
Where to stay near Carcañal Quelcocha
The timezone in Carcanal Quelcocha is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.733333300000002°, Longitude. -68.733333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Carcañal Quelcocha, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (39.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ocaña (37.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (17.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal Quelcocha (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (19.5km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (22.6km)