Traveling Luck for Cerro Laguna, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Laguna?What's around Cerro Laguna?
Wikipedia near Cerro Laguna
Where to stay near Cerro Laguna
The timezone in Cerro Laguna is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 20:08. It's light
Latitude. -20.6667°, Longitude. -68.6833°
Satellite map around Cerro Laguna
Loading map of Cerro Laguna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Laguna, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de Cañada (36km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (12.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Laguna (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (45.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (33.8km)