Traveling Luck for Laguna Jachucoposa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Laguna Jachucoposa?What's around Laguna Jachucoposa?
Wikipedia near Laguna Jachucoposa
Where to stay near Laguna Jachucoposa
The timezone in Laguna Jachucoposa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. -20.6833°, Longitude. -68.7000°
Loading map of Laguna Jachucoposa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laguna Jachucoposa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada del Pabellón (7.7km)
- Quebrada Quelcocha (11.3km)
- Quebrada Corral Quemado (12.5km)
- Quebrada Agua Verde (16.9km)
- Quebrada Barranco (22.5km)
- Quebrada Chara (24.9km)
- Quebrada León Unito (32.4km)
- Quebrada Agua Milagro (34.8km)
- Quebrada Pastillos (39.9km)
- Quebrada Chusquina (46.4km)
- Quebrada Milluni (55.1km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de Cañada (34.8km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (20km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (38.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (27.1km)