Traveling Luck for Pampa Irruputuncu, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Irruputuncu?What's around Pampa Irruputuncu?
Wikipedia near Pampa Irruputuncu
Where to stay near Pampa Irruputuncu
The timezone in Pampa Irruputuncu is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 20:09. It's light
Latitude. -20.7167°, Longitude. -68.7500°
Loading map of Pampa Irruputuncu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Irruputuncu, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (38.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (15.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal Quelcocha (7.7km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (28.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (12km)