Traveling Luck for Cerro Coposa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Coposa?What's around Cerro Coposa?
Wikipedia near Cerro Coposa
Where to stay near Cerro Coposa
The timezone in Cerro Coposa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6666667°, Longitude. -68.783333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Coposa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Puntamalla (46.2km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (38.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (22km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (20km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (47.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (11.3km)