Traveling Luck for Pircas de Coposa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pircas de Coposa?What's around Pircas de Coposa?
Wikipedia near Pircas de Coposa
Where to stay near Pircas de Coposa
The timezone in Pircas de Coposa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 19:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6833°, Longitude. -68.7167°
Satellite map around Pircas de Coposa
Loading map of Pircas de Coposa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pircas de Coposa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ocaña (39km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (23.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (33.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (54.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Caballuno (42.4km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (39.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (22km)