Traveling Luck for Apacheta de Llareta, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Apacheta de Llareta?What's around Apacheta de Llareta?
Wikipedia near Apacheta de Llareta
Where to stay near Apacheta de Llareta
Also known as Apacheta de Liareta
The timezone in Apacheta de Llareta is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -20.6167°, Longitude. -68.8167°
Loading map of Apacheta de Llareta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Apacheta de Llareta, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Quiscoma (16.9km)
- Quebrada Porqueza (26.5km)
- Quebrada Ucuma (31.4km)
- Quebrada Barranco (37.1km)
- Quebrada La Chilena (37.5km)
- Quebrada Agua Verde (37.5km)
- Quebrada Garrapatani (38.6km)
- Quebrada Caballuno (40.8km)
- Quebrada Indiana (43.9km)
- Quebrada de Sotcaya (45.6km)
- Quebrada Guañada (54.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mina San Pedro (32.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Puntamalla (28.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Higuerita (52.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (39km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Caballuno (33.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (30.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (30km)