Traveling Luck for Rincón Quelcocha, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Rincon Quelcocha?What's around Rincon Quelcocha?
Wikipedia near Rincon Quelcocha
Where to stay near Rincón Quelcocha
The timezone in Rincon Quelcocha is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6833333°, Longitude. -68.7833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rincón Quelcocha, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (40.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (21.2km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (42.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (5.6km)