Traveling Luck for Ruyga, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ruyga?What's around Ruyga?
Wikipedia near Ruyga
Where to stay near Ruyga
Also known as Rujga, Ruyga, Руйга
The timezone in Ruyga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 20:38. It's light
Latitude. 64.0667°, Longitude. 36.1833°
Satellite map around Ruyga
Loading map of Ruyga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruyga, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ropaki (9.4km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (13.6km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (14.5km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (18km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (21.2km)
- Ostrov Samluda (21.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (22.5km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (23.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (26km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (26.9km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (27km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (13.5km)
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (13.9km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (16.1km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (17km)
- Ozero Gavrozero (17.7km)
- Sal-Ozero (19.6km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (20.3km)
- Pil-Ozero (21.8km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (23.1km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (24.1km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (25.8km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (26.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (27km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (14.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (25.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (24.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (24.3km)