Traveling Luck for Kolezhma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kolezhma?What's around Kolezhma?
Wikipedia near Kolezhma
Where to stay near Kolezhma
Also known as Kolejma, Koleshma, Kolezma, Koležma
The timezone in Kolezhma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 20:46. It's light
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 35.8833°
Satellite map around Kolezhma
Loading map of Kolezhma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolezhma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (6.8km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (9.8km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (14.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (17.9km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (18km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (18.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (21km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (21.1km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (21.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (21.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (22.1km)
- Ostrov Yatko (22.5km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (24.3km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (25.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (22.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (4.2km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (9.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (21.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (5.2km)