Traveling Luck for Kolezhma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kolezhma?What's around Kolezhma?
Wikipedia near Kolezhma
Where to stay near Kolezhma
Also known as Kolejma River
The timezone in Kolezhma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 35.9000°
Satellite map around Kolezhma
Loading map of Kolezhma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolezhma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (5.9km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (9.7km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (14.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (17.1km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (17.5km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (19.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (20.2km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (20.2km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (20.3km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (20.6km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (21.2km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (21.6km)
- Ostrov Yatko (21.7km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (24km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (26.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (21.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (9.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (21.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (4.6km)