Traveling Luck for Ukhtitsa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ukhtitsa?What's around Ukhtitsa?
Wikipedia near Ukhtitsa
Where to stay near Ukhtitsa
Also known as Ukhitsa
The timezone in Ukhtitsa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0833°, Longitude. 36.0333°
Satellite map around Ukhtitsa
Loading map of Ukhtitsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ukhtitsa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (6.8km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (14km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (15.3km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (15.8km)
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (16.4km)
- Sal-Ozero (18km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (20km)
- Ozero Borkhino (20km)
- Ozero Gavrozero (20.1km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (21.1km)
- Ozero Pert-Ozero (22.6km)
- Pil-Ozero (23.6km)
- Ozero Shchuk-Ozero (23.8km)
- Ozero Teg-Ozero (24.2km)
- Ozero Mald-Ozero (24.5km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (25.3km)
- Ozero Lapsh-Ozero (26.5km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (27.2km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kola (26.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (8.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (9.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (22.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (23km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (23.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Rakushki (18km)