Traveling Luck for Guba Saratskaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Saratskaya?What's around Guba Saratskaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Saratskaya
Where to stay near Guba Saratskaya
The timezone in Guba Saratskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:13 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9833°, Longitude. 36.5167°
Satellite map around Guba Saratskaya
Loading map of Guba Saratskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Saratskaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (2.8km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (3.9km)
- Ostrov Samluda (5.1km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (9.4km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (13.6km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (13.8km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (13.9km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (14.8km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (15km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (16.1km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (16.4km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (19.3km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (20.5km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (20.5km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (21.2km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (21.2km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (21.4km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (24.4km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (26.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (26.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (21.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (25.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (14.7km)